Monday, March 22, 2010

He was in my dream again

He was crying. He was covering his face so I wouldn't be able to see the tears. But I knew he was crying cause of the sobs. He was embarrassed. He didn't want me to see him upset. We were in his car. He parked on the side of the road. It was grey and foggy. The windows were fogged up. I touched his hands, he was cold, and I pulled them down to see his face. I wiped his tears away and the sobbing stopped. He just looked down as I kept wiping his tears away with my grey sleeves. He looked at me and got really angry. Started yelling at me but I couldn't remember what it was. I think it was something like "Get out of my car" because the next thing I knew I was outside, standing on the road, watching his car drive away into the fog. I remember feeling the lump in my throat, like when your about to cry, and I wasn't able to speak. I wish I knew why he was crying. I wish I knew why he got mad. I wish I knew why he drove away and left me there. The road was big, spacious and intimidating. I wasn't able to move, and I was scared. I was cold and I wanted him to come back and take me somewhere safe. He knew I was scared of big open spaces. I just wanted to help but he pushed me away. I remember a sinking feeling. But that's all until I woke up...I had tears down my face. Had I been crying in my sleep?

I think this is more of a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment