Monday, March 15, 2010

Sleep-texting

So it turns out I have been sleep-texting people! Which is what it says: I text people in my sleep saying things that don't mean anything. I was a bit freaked out by this so I looked it up and it turns out that it's a worldwide issue because people sleep next to their phones and rely on it so much that they wake up in their sleep, text someone, and fall back to sleep with no recollection of it because the event doesn't go to the memory bank because it was less than 3 minutes (according to scientists).

I have texted my friends saying:
"Why?"
"Do you hate me?"
and
"Mmmtshabang. Aslongg as your all mine shh sh. Domt worry ill keep u safe. Just shhh"

This confused them AND it confused me. So I will get texts in the morning reporting my unknown text message and then I will have to explain that I must've sent it in my sleep! It's quite embarrassing...

No comments:

Post a Comment