Friday, February 12, 2010

Rock Rockity Rock

It's 1:07am on a Friday morning. My kitten is asleep on my lap and I have a really good coffee. I'm on top of all my homework, even though year 12 is a bite on the butt! I'm still doing pretty alright. Focusing a lot on my studio art work and media. Two folio subjects, argh. Intense, but definitely do-able. For studio, the theme I'm basing my work around is Contemporary Feminism and Riot Grrrl. And for media, my theme is demonic possession. I have a lot of ideas, but it's so hard to write them all down into perfect words that contribute 30% to my final score for the year!

Anyway, a rockin' party tomorrow night! Then band prac for a few hours, then possibly making my way down to St Kilda Festival! I also got $50 today from my aunty (a late birthday present)! Cigarettes and graphic novels, here I come. Oh yeah, and I got absolutely drenched in the rain today after school. I walked in through the front door and I felt like I had just gotten out of a pool. By boots were full of water and they were so squelchy!

Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy! Squelchy!JWHBDKEBFADBNFKLJNDFLJNDFLJBADSJBL

No comments:

Post a Comment