Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Kaleidoscope

First day of Year 12 today was shitty. So many new kids have arrived at my school, 150 of them... It's so hard to find the people I actually know now, through the big crowds! My school used to be so small. I have actually learnt to appreciate and love my year level. A lot.

I have learnt not to take anything for granted either, cause things change so much and you then realize how much you miss it and want it back! Like my classes last year, god how I used to have so much fun! We used to get up to so much mischief. But this year I have to take extra seriously... Because yes, I actually DO want to get into a uni. I am going to make the most out of this year though.

Time for some change, adventure and fun. Oh yeah, I'm not looking for love anymore. I am going to wait. I'm not even going to try. Maybe then, something will come to me, instead of me always chasing after it. Maybe then, things will work out :)

Listening to an awesome band, Pet Salad. Check it bra.

I'm happy.
I'm happy.
I'm happy.
I'm happy.
I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment