Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ahahaha

MISS/OLD YOU
I miss how you would listen to the most beautifullest music.
I miss how you would let me sit and watch you play your guitar.
I miss how you would pick me up and twirl around with me in your arms.
I miss how you wouldn't want to leave me.
I miss how you would stay up late just to talk to me.
I miss how you would sing at the top of your lungs to embarrass me haha.
I miss how you would take me to the beach.
I miss how we would listen to the best CD's in your car.
I miss how you would miss me when you went away.
I miss how you would tell me I was beautiful and that you loved me.

HATE/NEW YOU
Your boring.
All you do is party, and tell me about it, I really couldn't give a shit.
And no, I don't want to know how drunk you got.
You care about your car more than you care about me.
You treat me like the shit beneath your shoes.
You expect me to still be around your finger.
You brag to me about every little thing you do, when I don't even ask you about it.
Your boring to talk to and be around.
Your more poncey and usual.
Straightening your hair now and expensive clothes?
Sub stereos in your car?
Caring about what your friends and others think about you?
You've gotten a massive ego, and a huge head.
Want the truth?
You weren't that good in bed... I faked a lot.

But I liked you. I "LIKED" you.
The new you is shit. You bore the fuck out of me.
I don't miss you now. If I am missing SOMETHING about you, it's the old you.
That's what I wanted back. Not "you" exactly.

And now?
I really couldn't give a shit anymore, I'm happy.
I feel like I can be me again. And it's great :)

Time to get a move on with life and stop living in the past!



1 comment:

  1. "You weren't that good in bed... I faked a lot"
    Nice Dani!!! i wish he could read this.
    iloveyou!!

    ReplyDelete