Friday, January 29, 2010

I never realized how simple it was

I can't live with or without you.
I always knew I loved this song for a reason, apart from the fact that it's beautiful and catchy. I actually understand what it means in saying "I can't live with or without you". I'm glad I understand it now, I'm glad I understand myself now. But I'm not gonna try understanding you.
Things are going to get better. Things are gonna be sorted out. I kinda feel free. And I know my moods swing from I love you/I hate you. But I kinda feel, content with the decisions we have made :) I feel like me again. I'll get through the lonely nights, like most people. Things like this happen. I'm still learning, getting the hang of this thing. But I'll love the fun nights I'll have with my friends. They are the ones I love the most. I don't need one guy to make me happy, when I have my girls, and plenty of guy friends who make me laugh a billion times more than you ever have.
Hahaha, my mind works in a strange way, I think. You tell me. I've lost count of how many times you've called me crazy and insane. And I don't care, this is me. And I'm happy with that.

"I just wanna get a long" - The Breeders.
Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment