Monday, January 18, 2010

Standing up

for myself for once. I'm not going to let you stand all over me anymore. This is my life and I'm taking control now and I'm not going to let you ruin me. Not again. Things are going great since you've been gone. Things are getting better. I'm feeling better. I've met a boy that makes you look sooo shallow. I know what you've said, and I know what you had planned for me. You ain't getting shit all from me, so don't bother with your pissy text messages anymore. I'm sick of hearing how you "miss me" and that you "still like me a lot". Your the one who pushed me away, and I'm gladly walking away. It's the best thing I have ever done. I'm not letting you hurt me anymore. And it's the greatest fucking feeling. So leave me a lone, let me get on with what I have gained. I don't feel sorry for you anymore. I don't feel sorry for myself either.

No comments:

Post a Comment