Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Someone once told me

That I would have to fuck someone else to get over the person I liked because they don't feel the same way. I reckon it's shit. I don't want to be looked at as someone you can just fuck and run. Yeah, you know " it's just sex " and "it's fun", but I want to find something more.

Why is that so harshly judged upon? I'm sorry that I want to find someone who actually gives a shit about me instead of just fucking them and never hearing from them again? You know, sometimes I wish I could do that, just so I don't have to go through the risk of finding and falling in love and ending up just getting hurt again.

Why is love so important? And why do I always think about it? Is it maybe the fact that I'm a lone? Or do I simply want that kind of companionship where I know at the end of every day someone will put up with my rambling and still think the sun shines out of my ass? It's fucked. I'm only 17 fucking years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment